The Westborough School

Raising Concerns

In the first instance parents are encouraged to raise any concerns directly with the member of staff concerned so that they can be resolved as quickly and informally as possible. 


Making a formal complaint

If a concern is not fully resolved parents should refer to the schools Complaints Policy (download above) if they wish to make a formal complaint.



The DfE has produced guidance for parents who wish to make a complaint (download above).