Welcome to class 4B
Your class teacher is
Our Teaching Assistant is Megan Lynch
and we have extra help from our Learning Support Assistant
We have P.E. on
Wednesday and Thursday
so please make sure you have
the correct school P.E. kit in school.
Welcome to 4B
This is our Class Motto: T.E.A.M. - Together Everyone Achieves More.
We can work at home!
Tasks for our year 4 children.
(You can download and print the information sheets.)
Your Topic Homework for the 2nd
part of the Spring term is...
Each week we would like you to bring in one piece of Homework from the list below:
- Draw and colour the Front Cover of your Favourite book ,(don't forget the Title and Author, check where they are positioned on the cover)
- Write a short review of this book ,(include blurb about plot, a clue to what might happen, and the main Characters)
- Research our Class Author - How many interesting facts can you find out about him/her.
- Look carefully at the front and back cover, of a book of your choice (non-fiction/fiction) - list the types of information that can be found .e.g. publisher, barcode...
- Type or write a few sentences in a different language (remember to have the English translation underneath!)
NAME AND CLASS ON EACH PIECE PLEASE. HAVE FUN!!!
To be brought into school on MONDAY MORNINGS ONLY
Thank you for your hard work in ensuring the Spellings are learned each week - checked every Friday.
Your child will bring home their Spelling book on a Monday. Please help them to learn them by writing them out on paper in coloured pens , funny sentences, typing them quickly on the computer... which ever way helps them to remember them.
I will check them over the weekend and give them either those to relearn, or new ones.
These spellings will be individual to them enabling them to develop their writing skills.
You are all trying really hard with your Spellings-
Keep it up!
Use Spelling Shed too!!
KEEP UP WITH THE TIMES TABLES PLEASE .
By the end of Year Four we need to know all of them,as we have a formal Assessment to complete, divides as well as multiplying please!
Please remember that TTR can be downloaded as an app on your phones for free and then the children can use their logins on these as well as laptops.