Year 3 Performance - Back to the Future, Fashion Fantasy
Watch on full screen! Well done year 3 - fabulous performance!
Year 3 have been working within the theme of Fashion - part of the International Primary Curriculum, so as well as their usual English, maths and science lessons they have been looking at all this..........
In Geography, we can find out...
- What people wear in different countries
- What the climate is like in different parts of the world
- How the weather affects what people wear
In Science, we can find out...
- How we can sort materials
- How to carry out a scientific investigation
- Which materials will keep us warm or dry
In Art, we can find out...
- How to create our own tartan design
- About symmetry in design
- How to make repeat patterns
In Technology, we can find out..
- How wool is made
- How to make a weaving on a cardboard ‘loom’
- What felt is and how it is made
- About different methods of fastening clothes
In History, we can find out..
- About clothes people wore in the past
- About comparing clothes ‘then’ to ‘now’.... our performance tells it all!
In Society, we can find out..
- About protective and reflective clothing
In International, we can find out..
- About the clothes people wear for special occasions
- How to design a school uniform